The Evans Machinery Sweep Feed is synchronized to distribute tobacco evenly across the apron of a regulating feeder, dryer, or any other application regardless of width or amount of product flow. The Sweep Feed is available in widths from 4 feet(1.2m) to 12 feet(3.8m) with either right or left-hand in-feed belts that are customized to length.
Features & Specifications
- Synchronization of belt paddle insures full-width coverage without any spillage.
- Properly designed discharge housing places product accurately and reduces dust.
- The fully enclosed paddle is mounted on heavy-duty bearings over a trough-shaped belt that conforms to the paddle sweep radius.
- Optional variable speed drives on either or both the belt and paddle.
- Constructed of Lexan, powder-coated structural and heavy gauge mild steel.
- Fully compatible with Evans Machinery Regulating Feeders and it is adaptable to other makes as well.
GET A QUOTE