The EMS Gen2 combines the new patented APRON LESS design with the patented AIR FEED technology.
Features & Specifications
• A separator without an apron, eliminating a complex system that is practically maintenance free.
• The Air Feed, again is eliminating a complex system that is practically maintenance free.
• A new belt tracking device helps extend the belt life.
• The fan has been relocated which increases efficiency and eases maintenance.
• Redesigned support structure reduces footprint and improves work area access.
• Constructed of structural and heavy gauge powder coated mild steel.
EMS Gen2 Improvements Compared to EMS and Other Separators
- The EMS has proven to be the best separator available with the best performance and separation quality, and very little maintenance.
- The apron has always been one of the areas that requires routine maintenance and replacement parts.
- Historically all separators including the EMS used an apron to transport out the heavies.
- We spent a lot of time designing a solution to eliminate the apron. After the design stage we built a 12’ separator and tested it. The new system worked extremely well beyond our expectations. As a result, the EMS Gen2 was born.
- The EMS Gen2 HAS NO APRON and we patented it! The EMS Gen2 uses a perforated transporting deck which walks the heavies forward to the discharge of the separator, and discharges the heavies from the separator.
- This system requires very little maintenance and actually has a much easier access to the base of the machine for cleaning and service if and when necessary.
GET A QUOTE