The Evans Machinery Regulating Feeder combines precision and efficiency. The regulating feeder controls the flow rate of leaves, strips, stems, and cut tobacco. It can uniformly feed the full width of a thresher and provide for an accurate control of product flow to a wide variety of equipment.
Features & Specifications
- Feeder throughput capacity is determined by the width of feeder, the height of the cleats or pins, the doffer setting, and the inclined belt speed.
- Hand wheel at eye level adjusts doffer height.
- Access doors for clean out with hinged see through doors in apron section.
- Inclined belt and doffer powered by variable AC drive.
- Belts supported by replaceable UHMW polyethylene wear strips.
- Constructed of structural and heavy gauge mild steel or stainless steel.
GET A QUOTE