The Evans Machinery Proportional Feeder can be configured for two, three, or four stages of tobacco distribution.
Features & Specifications
- The two-stage machine uses one rotating doffer to feed two threshers.
- The three-stage machine uses two rotating doffers to feed three threshers.
- The four-stage machine uses three rotating doffers to feed four threshers.
- The conveyor and doffer drives are independent.
- Machine structure provides support for the feeder and a feeder access walkway, as well as, the threshers.
- Thresher rotor removal is facilitated by lifting beams.
- Optional weigh system allows for calibrated product flow distribution.
- Constructed of structural and heavy gauge powder-coated mild steel.
GET A QUOTE